PENSON are seeking applications for full-time, talented and driven Interior Designers, Technicals and Visualisers at all levels to join our growing London team.
We are an award-winning studio who work with the world’s most visionary brands and personalities. Our global high-profile projects span hospitality, workplace and healthcare – with new ventures in Lear jet and yacht design. You’ll have the opportunity to see your projects come to life and be part of amazing new large-scale projects here at PENSON.
PENSON’s Designers represent the best of the industry’s talent and have a huge amount of creative flair. We need someone who will help drive the transformation of the spaces we plan to re-define whilst also pioneering PENSON’s famous game-changing design. As a PENSON employee you will be fully integrated within the design teams, participating in hands-on design exercises and collaborating directly with team members.
We require highly communicative upbeat candidates with solid AutoCAD/Photoshop skills as a minimum. If you’re like us, then you’ll have a great eye for design and detail. You will have a knowledge base to drive gifted concepts through to fully detailed packages. The successful candidates will be based in our cosmopolitan London studio in a highly rewarding environment and working with a very friendly and talented team.
All candidates must:
- Be creative thinkers and practical problem solvers
- Be commercially minded whilst having great creative flair and a strong visual sense
- Have strong design skills and professional experience in all phases of commercial design processes
- Have excellent proficiency in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Be personable with superb communication skills and a high level of spoken and written English
- Be self-motivated with excellent time management and prioritising skills to work accurately under pressure
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and passion for all things design
- Be obvious team players
- Be able to work on initiative with a consultative approach
- Have excellent client liaison and people management skills
- Have excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Please note that any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered.
Please send applications with a CV and a short but high-quality portfolio to email@example.com. Please add in the email subject header which position you are applying for.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 28th June with interviews taking place 2-3 weeks after this closing date. Applications are for immediate start.
Job Title: Interior Designers, Technical & Visualiser staff at all levels
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Hospitality, Workplace, Healthcare with new ventures in other industries.
Location: London (SE1)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Required Education: Bachelors
Required Experience: All levels – Junior, Middle-Weight and Senior.