PENSON is seeking applications for a talented and driven Graduate Interior Designer to join its growing London team. PENSON’s Graduate Designers represent the best emerging talent from institutions around the world. Our graduate positions deliver a unique hands-on experience and the opportunity to learn from our experienced design teams.
This position is a permanent opportunity starting in October 2018 and ideal for a recent graduate. Successful candidates will be focused on integral Interior Design projects whilst gaining exposure to a wide range of design experiences and practices within our full portfolio of holistic disciplines: architecture, interiors, graphic/industrial design, master planning and consulting.
As a PENSON employee, you will be fully integrated with the design teams, participating in hands-on design exercises and collaborating directly with team members. Participants will also enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere of our firm and the broader office community through a number of learning resources focused on supporting your professional development.
- Exemplary designer with excellent creative skills and a passion for all things design
- Interior architecture/design degree essential
- Experience in creating design presentations and communicating creative ideas
- Understanding of design processes to a fine detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Experience in using Adobe InDesign
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Superb communication skills and a high level of spoken and written English
- Leaders in their university and community
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment and motivation to work on initiative
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A copy of your CV and electronic portfolio/sample of your work as one PDF document
- The email content should be the covering letter explaining why you would be best suited to this role
Please add the position title into the subject header of the email.
DEADLINE: Wednesday 10th October 2018, with interviews taking place two weeks after.
JOB TITLE: Graduate Interior Designer
INDUSTRY: Commercial & Hospitality
LOCATION: London (SE1)
SALARY: Competitive graduate salary
JOB TYPE: Permanent/full time