Job Title: Studio Superhero
Industry: Hotel & Workplace Projects
Location: London (SE1)
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent & Full time
Are you super organised and love getting things done? PENSON are seeking a Studio Superhero to join our fun and friendly London studio for a full-time position. You will be working in a studio that deals with highly creative hotel and workplace projects for some of the world’s most high-profile brands and personalities. You will be the first point of contact for the office – greeting our clients and guests with a friendly welcome whilst making sure the office looks its best.
We require a professional communicator with solid interpersonal skills. You will be energetic and proactive in everything that you do. If you’re like us, then you’ll have an eye for design and new designers. This is a great chance to be involved with PENSON’s highly regarded projects first hand by being a part of the magic.
- Studio administration:
- keeping the office clean and tidy
- answering calls, transferring and/or taking messages
- monitoring the sample library
- sorting incoming and outgoing post
- ordering couriers and taxis
- greeting clients
- preparing the meeting room
- organising the server as required
- Keeping all supplies in stock – from stationery and daily kitchen essentials to refreshments for meetings and any ad hoc items.
- Monitoring studio calendars for meetings, organising refreshments and arranging lunch as necessary.
- Being responsible for studio-wide emails, announcements and notices.
- Managing after work showroom visits, events and office CPD’s.
- Booking showroom visits for clients, ordering sample furniture and sample materials.
- Support for the design team such as preparation of presentation materials, printing and binding documents and liaising with external printers.
- Liaising with facilities, including with the external IT and monitoring equipment, repairs and travel card sign-outs.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent organisational skills and professional verbal and written communication.
- Creative thinker and practical problem solver.
- A pro-active attitude with lots of initiative.
- Confident phone manner.
- Excellent client liaison and people management skills.
- Self-motivated with good prioritising skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for all things design.
- Must be an obvious team player.
- Quick learner with a visual eye for making things look nice.
- Experience in a creative industry is desirable.
Please note that any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered.
Please send applications with CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Telephone interviews will be held in early December with second stage interviews held at our studio in mid-December.