Want to be a part of the PENSON team and support us to deliver our visionary projects? We are seeking applications for a Studio Manager to join our fun and friendly London team.
We require a professional communicator with solid interpersonal skills. You’ll be the first point of contact for the office – greeting clients and guests with a friendly welcome whilst making sure the office looks its best. You will be energetic and proactive in everything you do. You’ll also have a knowledge base to help prepare the business for the future. This is a dynamic role with scope to progress commercially.
If you’re like us, then you’ll have creative flair and an eye for inspiring design. This is a great opportunity to be surrounded by innovative design and to learn about our creative process. The successful candidate will be based in our cosmopolitan London studio in a highly rewarding environment.
General studio administration including:
- keeping the office clean and tidy
- answering calls, transferring and taking messages
- monitoring the sample library
- sorting incoming and outgoing post
- ordering couriers, booking taxis and travel
- greeting clients
- preparation for meetings
- managing travel cards
- ad hoc letter writing
- organising office social events
- keeping all supplies in stock –stationery, kitchen essentials and refreshments for meetings.
- responsible for studio-wide emails, announcements and notices.
- monitoring studio calendars for meetings
- monitoring equipment and repairs etc
- liaising with external facilities, including external IT and cleaners.
- CEO and office PA – including booking diaries and sorting travel.
- Managing after-work showroom visits, events and office CPD’s.
- Booking showroom visits for clients, ordering sample furniture and sample materials.
- Support for the design team such as preparation of presentation materials, printing and binding documents and liaising with external printers.
- Monitoring project expenses.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent organisational skills and professional verbal and written communication.
- Creative thinker and practical problem solver.
- Experience in HR.
- A pro-active attitude with lots of initiative.
- Confident phone manner.
- Excellent client liaison and people management skills.
- Self-motivated with good prioritising skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign desirable.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for all things design.
- Must be an obvious team player.
- Quick learner with a good visual eye.
- Experience in a creative industry is desirable.
Please note that any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered.
Please send applications with a CV and a short cover letter explaining why you’re right for the job to email@example.com. Please add in the email subject header the position you’re applying for.
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th September with interviews taking place 2-3 weeks after this closing date. Applications are for immediate start.
Job Title: Studio Manager
Industry: Architecture & Interior Design
Location: London (SE1)
Experience: 3 years minimum
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full time