PENSON are seeking a Senior BIM Technical Designer on a contract basis
PENSON are seeking applications for a talented Senior BIM Technical Designer on a contract basis. The application is for immediate start with a project duration of three months, and a possible view to extend beyond three months.
The successful candidate will help create a new high-profile project for a prominent client. Like the rest of our portfolio, this new project is an incredibly interesting and challenging one to draw and create. The variety of intriguing spaces and plans on offer for technical designing make this an exciting opportunity.
The timeline for the project is quick so we require a candidate who can start asap, is very experienced, and who can work to tight deadlines.
We require someone who will help drive the transformation of this project, while also pioneering PENSON’s famous game-changing design.
The successful candidate will be working online/virtually alongside a friendly talented team.
Senior BIM Technical Designer
Contract, with immediate start
3 Months – with a view to extend
Work from Home
Minimum 5 years professional experience with Revit BIM
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working as the sole Senior BIM lead Technical Designer on a high-profile project
- Confident work ethic to work alone from home
- Supporting the rest of the Architecture and Design team
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Revit BIM
- Advanced computer Revit BIM and 2D / 3D AutoCAD technical skills
- Experience in modelling and drafting
- Able to work with NBS specification
- Produces high quality drawings
- Can solve technical problems and advise the team on technical issues
- Can bridge the gap between creative design and production
- An ability to produce quick, high-quality work
- An excellent understanding of fabrication, materials and assembly processes
- Personable with good communication skills and a high level of spoken and written English
- Able to work on initiative with a consultative approach
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered. Please do not apply if you do not have BIM experience. Only senior levels will be considered for this role.
Please send applications with a CV and a high-quality portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 2nd July with online interviews taking place Thursday 9th July onwards.