PENSON are seeking a Senior BIM Technician on a contract basis
Globally renowned Architecture & Interior Design Studio PENSON are seeking an experienced Senior BIM Level 2 Architectural Technician/Project Architect on a contract basis to assist with the delivery of a number of high-profile architectural projects, and to join our energetic team based in London.
The application is for immediate start with a project duration of three months, with a view to extend.
The successful candidate will help create new high-profile projects for a prominent client in our portfolio. These new projects will be incredibly interesting and challenging to draw and create. The variety of intriguing spaces and plans on offer for technical designing make this an exciting opportunity.
The timeline for the projects is quick so we require a candidate who can start asap. You will be very experienced and will be able to work to tight deadlines.
We require someone who will help drive the transformation of this project, while also pioneering PENSON’s famous game-changing design.
The successful candidate will be working online/virtually alongside a talented team.
Senior BIM Technician
Contract, with immediate start
3 Months – with a view to extend
Working from Home/London
Negotiable according to experience
Minimum five years professional experience with Revit to BIM Level 2
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working as the sole Senior BIM Technician on a high-profile project
- Confident work ethic to work alone from home
- Supporting the rest of the architecture and design team
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Minimum five years’ professional experience in job running, technical detailing, specification & construction detailing in Revit & AutoCad are essential
- Highly experienced in Revit to BIM Level 2
- Advanced computer Revit BIM and 2D / 3D AutoCAD technical skills
- Experience in modelling and drafting
- Able to work with NBS specification
- Produces high-quality drawings
- Can solve technical problems and advise the team on technical issues
- Can bridge the gap between creative design and production
- An ability to produce quick, high-quality work
- An excellent understanding of fabrication, materials and assembly processes
- Personable with good communication skills and a high level of spoken and written English
- Able to work on initiative with a consultative approach
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered. Please do not apply if you do not have Revit BIM experience. Only senior levels will be considered for this role.
Please send applications with a CV and a high-quality portfolio asap to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: Wednesday 18th November 2020