PENSON are seeking applications for a full-time, talented and imaginative 3D Visualiser to generate highly creative hotel and workplace visuals for some of the world’s most high-profile brands and personalities.
We require a highly creative & ambitious 3D Visualiser to create more than imaginary design, we need someone who will visualise the future & bring an emotive & psychological approach to everything they create. PENSON are renowned for pushing more than boundaries in interior design & architecture so we need a team player who will bring the best creative ideas along this innovative journey with us. We need someone who will help drive the transformation of the spaces we plan to re-define whilst also pioneering PENSON’s famous game-changing visual design.
The successful candidate will be based in our London studio with highly competitive packages in a highly rewarding environment. You will be working alongside a very friendly and talented team.
About the Candidate:
- Advanced 3D skills with a good eye for colour & materials
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in the architecture & interior design field
- You will have advanced & accurate 3D modelling skills & excellent 3D rendering skills
- Experience in VRAY is essential
- Excellent proficiency in 3D Max & Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent skills in technical detailing
- Personable with good communication skills and a high level of spoken and written English
- Must be an obvious team player
- Able to work on initiative with a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation skills
- Keen on experimental new technology
Please note that any applications via recruitment consultancies will not be considered.
Please send applications with a CV and a high-quality portfolio to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 21st October, with interviews taking place one week after this closing date.
Job Title: 3D Visualiser
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Hotel & Workplace Projects
Location: London (SE1)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Required education: Architecture and/or Interior Design studies
Required experience: 5 years professional experience