PENSON announce Global Expansion
PENSON announce their global expansion, enjoying high-profile commissions in Mexico, China, Belgium, USA & a new Manchester studio catering for ongoing programmes in the North of England.
With new ‘9-5 busting’ commissions including:
- One of the UK’s most expensive private penthouse residences at 1 Hyde Park Corner
- Reconstruction of a Hampshire farm into a ‘super Eco Estate’
- VANKE HQ Botanical high-rise Tower in Shenzhen China
- A 1milliion Sq. ft master plan in central Brussels
- Sustainability innovation HQ in Mexico for sustainable global energy generator AES
- Three amalgamated floors of the Cheesegrater tower London with plants that literally ‘eat Co2’
- & not forgetting our appointment on 1.6million Sq. ft Carbon Zero 6* Nabers Campus for THG at Manchester Airport - solidifying PENSON’s brand/operation reach globally.
PENSON’s profile also continues to expand by:
- Cross-fertilising sectors with game-changing retail at 5th Avenue NYC & in the UK
- Creating electric Jet carbon-zero private aircraft hangars & Electric Jet interiors
- PV powered hotel rooms-on-wheels for Accor Group
- 3D printed electric performance lab vehicles for football events
After our success of co-creating JO&JOE with Accor Group, we have also developed a new carbon zero hospitality brand alongside new partners that will make ‘Eco Sexy’ by utilising 3D printed mud huts on beach fronts.
More info to follow so keep up to date by following us