PENSON is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you provide data by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
PENSON (referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this privacy notice) is a Data Controller and responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including requests to exercise your legal rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT DATA DO WE USE?
We use anonymous website analytics statistics (see 6.0 Cookies) to inform updates and monitor the site.
Our website includes links to our social media accounts (Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter). We use anonymous analytics statistics to inform updates and monitor each of these accounts.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
Personally identifiable data:
- To fulfil requests, for example to respond to your online inquiries. If you contact us via email through our site we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence so that we can respond to you accordingly.
- To fulfil a service, for example architectural, design and consulting services that you have requested.
- For internal business purposes, such as data analysis, so that we can improve our website and deliver you a better browsing experience.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
PENSON will never sell, rent or share your personal data with other people, or companies not affiliated with PENSON, except under the following circumstances:
- To fulfil a service that you have specifically requested. Under these circumstances we will only share your data with your consent.
- If we are required to do so to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.